The composite pipe has fully exerted the high strength, toughness, impact resistance, good welding performance and high hardness, high wear resistance, corrosion resistance and heat resistance of the steel tube, which overcomes the low hardness, poor wear resistance and poor toughness of the steel tube. specialty. Ceramic Tubes
are widely used in the following industries:
First, the mine:
1. Coal water slurry, coal washing mud, mine filling and coal powder in coal industry;
2. Metal mines: pipeline transportation of concentrates and tailings.
1. Pipes for coal injection and slag transfer in blast furnaces of iron and steel plants;
2. Pipes for transportation of iron alloys, refining, and optimization of steelmaking.
3. Cement Plant: Raw slurry transportation, pulverized coal transportation, hoist cutting, concrete conveying pipeline of rotary kiln wet production line.
Fourth, coal-fired power plants in addition to ash, slag, powder feeding, powder return, desulfurization of lime gypsum slurry transport.